How can I sell my shares in certificate form?

Certificates need to be immobilized into a CDS account in order to be able to trade the shares. This involves filling a CDS 2 form and submitting it together with the certificate to Dyer & Blair Investment Bank Ltd for forwarding to the registrar and CDSC for crediting to your CDS account.